Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 33 - with a little help from my friends!

I wasn't really sure what to write about today. When one has a daily blog, especially one with a specific focus, it's a worry that either things won't be relevant to the topic, or people will get bored, or both. Some days, such as yesterday, I'm very clear in my mind about the subject matter. Others, that isn't so much the case, and then I fear that I commit the worst sin conceivable when it comes to anything wordy - I waffle. Particularly as this is my first major, sustained and (crucially) public venture into the blogsphere, and with it into the domain of the interweb, I am incredibly conscious of my awkwardness.

I similarly don't want to repeat myself. Today's post, nevertheless, shall necessarily touch on something that I'm mentioned before. I'm going to talk about being thankful, though not in an abstract way. You see, despite having said it many times before, I need to say again how inordinately grateful I am for all of the support I've always had and still continue to do. This week has completely blown me away. I never expected people to rally around me to quite the extent that they have. It's really impossible to quantify my utter amazement and joy.

So, today, I want to thank my friends, old and new, close and far away. In England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Italy, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Tanzania, Canada, the USA and everywhere else I am lucky to have extended family, both blood-related and non-. You really are appreciated, even if I'll never quite be able to express just how much.

I'm so happy you're plodding with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment